We are recognised by the Cameroon government through the Ministry of Employment and Vocational Training with registration number Arrete No 00196/MINEFOP/SG/DFOPSDGFS/SACD.
WESCO is an official test center approved by the Education Testing Service (ETS Global). At WESCO you can take the following test: TOEFL ITP, TOEIC and TFI.
Our International Partners:
WESCO has so far succeeded to establish partnership with some international institutions, some of which are listed below:
- PROMETIC – For the certification of Microsoft computer course
- PEBBLE HILLS UNIVERSITY – For Master Degree in TESOL and MBA programs
- St. Clements University - For Bachelors in Applied Management
- London Meridian College – Continuous Learning
- Royal London College - Continuous Learning
WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE SCHOOL
The president of West Consulting Organisation - WESCO is Mr. Ndamanjoh Protus Bobga NJI. He is Cameroonian and also the founder of WESCO. He holds a Diploma in Practical Phonetics and Master Degree in TESOL .
Mr. Bob as he’s called is a very dynamic and hard working man with a very clear vision in life. He has a very strong passion for knowledge and a mind always ready to learn. As a leader, he is very clear in his decisions and strict on their execution but at the same time treating employees with so much respect and love. He never rushes in decision making, always taking time to study all options and their different repercussions. He is humble and even goes down to the field to assist employees in all functions, treating them always like a brothers or sisters. He does not only master Human Right Acts but lives it in his interpersonal relationships.
3. THE ENVIRONMENT AND FACILITIES OF THE SCHOOL (SUCH AS LAB,BOOK LIBRARY,RELATIONS WITH OTHER INSTITUTION,...)
West Consulting Organisation - WESCO Professional Training Center is located in Douala, the economic capital of the Republic of Cameroon. WESCO has an office for the president, a Secretariat, a multimedia center, a conference room, a staff room, class rooms and a library.
WESCO has a good number of relationships with other institutions. These relationships stem from the supplying of English Language Teachers, teaching English to employees of some organizations and preparing students for International Language Test such as TOEIC, TFI, TOEFL, etc. WESCO is an ETS (Education Testing Service) partner and also has the capacity of raising any other institution to a center.
4. THE SOURCE OF OUR STUDENTS (that is where our students usually come from), AND HOW MANY STUDENTS WE ENROLL EVERY YEAR, AND ALSO HOW MANY STUDENTS WE HAVE GOT THIS YEAR.
Since WESCO is based in Douala, Cameroon, most of our onside students are Cameroonians. The majority of our online students are from other Africa countries and Europe.
In 2009 we had 51 students and this year 2010 we have enrolled 113 students already , giving a 221.6% increase.
EVALUATION OF THE NUMBER OF STUDENTS YOU ANTICIPATE HAVING NEXT TWO YEARS,THAT IS IF THIS PROJECT SUCCEED
WESCO is a growing Institution that is winning not only the TESOL market in Cameroon but also in professional training. With the promising nature of TESOL and other professional training courses we offer, the number of students is growing very rapidly. From every indication we are confident to having between 1000 and 1300 students in the next two years if the project become a reality in our institution.
PLANS ON HOW TO DO ADVERTS IN ORDER TO RECRUIT MORE STUDENTS.
WESCO has put in place a very dynamic advertisement strategy that leaves no stone unturned:
- We are currently sensitizing different Educational Institutions on the importance to improve on the methods of teaching the acquisition of the English Language through the TESOL. Through this, we intend to win the market of training English Language teachers of these institutions.
- We also intend to offer free radio and television courses on the use of the English Language to those who may wish to improve their language production but lack either the financial means or time to do so. This can also be beneficial to drivers, shop seller, office workers, etc. Our aim of doing this is to let the world know our competence.
- We shall send out proposal letters to employers to help improve the level of language production and usage by their employees since the world is fast becoming a global village and we all need to communicate to the understanding of all in the language most common in the world. Through this, we intend to win contracts to teach English to Corporate bodies.
- We shall make radio and television advertisement to reach out to the masses. With this, we intend to sell WESCO to everyone and make them want to study at WESCO because of the bright future that awaits them after their studies.
- We also wish to organize free career orientations and guide to students by visiting schools onsite. This method will help us win the confidence of school authorities and students and intern, the students may wish to continue their career pursuit at WESCO.
- Above all, with this project Cameroonian students will find it very interesting and worth venturing. This will give us a great plus in all of our Ads through all media.