The TOEIC Listening and Reading Test, the world's most popular English assessment for the workplace
With more than 7 million test takers, the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test has become a standard by decision makers worldwide, who use the TOEIC tests to determine who can communicate effectively on an independent and proficient level in English across borders and cultures with coworkers and clients.
All TOEIC® tests are specifically created to assess the ability to use English in real-life work situations. In addition, the test design ensures that scores can be accurately compared between candidates around the globe.This has helped make the TOEIC Listening and Reading test the most popular assessment of workplace English in the world.
The test delivers exceptionally reliable and accurate scores you can trust.
Questions are based on real-world workplace scenarios.
Paper-and-pencil or online formats make it easy to administer anywhere at any time.
TOEIC® Listening and Reading scores provide meaningful feedback about a test taker’s strengths and weaknesses, along with a description of the skills typical of test takers at various levels. The skills measured by the test include an individual’s ability to:
• Understand explanations and instructions • Understand workplace conversations • Follow public talks and announcements • Connect information in different real-world texts
Test results enable you to:
• Compare English skills of individuals from various backgrounds
• Make high-stakes recruitment and promotion decisions with confidence
• Train individuals to communicate internationally for global expansion
• Develop a talent pool of English-proficient employees